duminică, 30 iunie 2013

LXXI: SMALL TALK, WITH ART, ON LINKEDIN II [EPILOGUE]


Subject: RE: Thank you for the connection
From: Art Vandalay - Owner at Vandalay Industries
To: Agnies P. - Financial analyst at -
Date: June 20, 2013

On 06/20/13 12:11 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
I told you all about me, you left, but you keep coming back. What else do you expect to find? ...
[....]
 
*** CITEŞTE ÎNTREGUL ARTICOL "LXXI: SMALL TALK, WITH ART, ON LINKEDIN II [EPILOGUE]" ***
On 06/20/13 12:17 PM, Agnies P. wrote:
--------------------
You told me all and I reported your fake ID to the LinkedIn support. I am just watching hoe inefficient they are to allow you to keep the fake ID so long.

No idea why they do not act...

I wish you a lot of fan with "fake" connections


On 06/20/13 12:28 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
:))) Sweet revenge ... perhaps you felt very offended. I understand you, certain truths directly said, have this effect.

Well they did something, they removed the picture completely. Is that satisfactory to yourself? Or you want more? To erase me completely, is that enough for you? ...
:)))))


On 06/20/13 1:12 PM, Agnies P. wrote:
--------------------
Understand:

1. you selected me (no idea how ) and you sent the invitation. tell me please why you started with me ?
2. you chat with me and explain that you do this for fun. you explained that you have a lot of fake IDs
3. why I have to stay being connected with you by knowing that you just joke of me?

Tell me for what you do this? Why peoples have to allow you to continue this "game"?

Regarding you picture: you was talking about the " problem" before. It is not connected with "our" case.


RE1: thank you for the connection
On 06/20/13 1:18 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
1. I selected you because the look of your eyes. I look at people's eyes all the time. I thought I saw there, in your eyes, "something". Something more than "usual". I'm not interested in "usual" people. I found "usual" people everywhere arround. I look for "more".

2. I have only 2 fake ID-s, one is Art, other is not used (yet). If you remember, Art Vandalay was a fake ID of George Costanza, from Seinfeld series. George used this fake ID to be more appealling to women :) so I believe that anyone has seen the series will appreciate the joke.


RE2: thank you for the connection
On 06/20/13 1:34 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
3. We are humans, not robots. We work about 10 hours every day, we sleep other 6 -8 hours, and in the rest of the time we travel, from home to work and back. When we live?...
We must find the fun in every aspect of our life.

People want something new, something funny, something to pull them out from the day-to-day routine. People consider it's a good idea to joke working. Too much seriosity destroy humanity. That's why most of people I asked for connection accepted, even THEY KNEW I'm a fake.


RE3: thank you for the connection
On 06/20/13 1:40 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
Regarding my picture: you're right, there was other people without a sense of humor, instead of you.

"Our" case... You know, I didn't wanted to offend you. I'm sorry if you think that way. Not my intention.


On 06/20/13 1:47 PM, Agnies P. wrote:
--------------------
I do not watch TV since 16 years. I do this just "by mistake" I select on Internet what I want to find or during the day Bloomberg.
I am not "more" and for your information: I am not here to connect with men to entertain them...


On 06/20/13 1:56 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
Seinfeld was a very good TV show, maybe you'll find on the internet and watch it.

I understood, you consider Linkedin a very serrious site. Well, I'm not.

Peace, Agnies?
:)


On 06/20/13 2:01 PM, Agnies P. wrote:
--------------------
LinkedIn is a professional platform not the dating or fun one.
I am not sorry that I reported your fake ID.
Why you didn't chat with you real ID?
Anyway : all is spoilt. You and me : we move on.
All the best and I will watch you till this ID will be blocked by the support;)


RE: RE3: thank you for the connection
On 06/20/13 2:13 PM, Art V. wrote:
--------------------
:D that's about Linkedin

My real ID have some real connections, 99% of them from my country and known directlly. Do you want to do me the honor of being one of them? I'll send you a connection request, to find the answer.

Please, watch Seinfeld, it's really fun :) You will laugh a lot, trust me.

All the best to you too, Agnies. Hope you'll find happiness in this life.

Gabi.


On 06/20/13 2:01 PM, Agnies P. wrote:
--------------------
You can send the inv.

I am happy ...having "space":)

I will not watch it...no time. I try to feed my brain with information


Join my network on LinkedIn
Gabriel B.
To: Agnies P.
Date: June 20, 2013
--------------------
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Gabriel B.


On 06/20/13 2:22 PM, Gabriel B. wrote:
--------------------
I just deactivate the "browse connections" limits for you, so you can see I'm a real guy with ral life and real connections.

Welcome, Agnies :)


RE: Connections (mine)
Agnies P.
To: Gabriel B.
Date: June 20, 2013
--------------------
hehe...:)

tc

Niciun comentariu: